TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. To join email: teenlounge2024@outlook.com

Latest topics
» Aurora Lights tonight
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

» My three sons
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:19 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» April 27th Uno
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 pm by Jamie

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_lcapWith all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Voting_barWith all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_rcap 
Lias
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_lcapWith all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Voting_barWith all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_rcap 
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year?

Go down 

With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, do you still plan on watching football this year?
Yes
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_lcap56%With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 18 ]
No
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_lcap25%With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 8 ]
Yes, but not as much as I usually do
With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_lcap19%With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? Empty
PostSubject: With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year?   With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year? EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 6:15 pm

With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, I am curious if any of you have decided not to watch football this year.
Back to top Go down

With all the controversy surrounding the NFL, will you still watch football this year?
Page 1 of 1