TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
 They like the way it feels
 Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
 Pressure from peers
 Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
 Not understanding what love really means
 Rebellion towards parents, or others
 Curiosity
 Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
 They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  I_vote_lcap Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  I_voting_bar Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
 Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  I_vote_lcap Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  I_voting_bar Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
DУLДИ
Olaf Fub

Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ĴĂŔŐŃ
Members age 14-17
ĴĂŔŐŃ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Empty
PostSubject: Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School     Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 5:59 pm

This is really disturbing to read. It makes all athletes look bad. The coaches should never be allowed to coach again because they ignored it, and left players alone in the locker room.

PLAINFIELD, Ill. (CBS) — A civil rights lawsuit has been filed against Plainfield Central High School, two years after we first exposed hazing allegations involving members of the football team.

The lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court on Monday by the law firm Romanucci & Blandin LLC.

The suit claims two freshmen players on Oct. 17, 2019, two freshman members of the football team were surrounded by older team members, pinned to the ground with a broomstick, and sexually assaulted with the broomstick to the point where it broke – in a ritual known as Code Blue.

The lawsuit claims no coaches were present in the locker room at the time – despite a requirement that coaches be there, and also despite coaches’ prior knowledge that such hazing had been common behavior going back to at least 2014, attorneys said.

The suit also said the district was not transparent about communicating discipline for the students or coaches involved and did not properly report or investigate the incident.
The plaintiffs in the lawsuit are the parents of two minors. The suit names Plainfield Consolidated School District 202 as a defendant along with three football coaches at the school – Michael Moderhack, Jon Pereiro, and Vincent Vasquez.

CBS 2 first exposed hazing allegations involving members of the Plainfield Central football team in October 2019, four days after the date on which the lawsuit claims the hazing happened. A student had reported four fellow athletes forced the teen to do something the school originally believed fell under potential hazing.

At the time, CBS 2’s Jermont Terry reported the high school notified parents of the complaint through robocalls and letters.

Police at that time did not said exactly what the teens did to the other, but investigators insisted the teen did not have bodily injuries. Police later determined whatever happened at the school did not meet the criteria for hazing – though there was discussion of battery charges for the youngsters.
]

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, DУLДИ, Pяё$тѳп, ႰᏫᏋႱ and ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴤᴏɴ like this post

Back to top Go down

Student Was Assaulted In Hazing By Football Team Members At Plainfield Central High School
Page 1 of 1