TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Advice - 8th grade to high school Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» April 27th Uno
Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for April
Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptyYesterday at 7:11 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
Advice - 8th grade to high school Vote_lcapAdvice - 8th grade to high school Voting_barAdvice - 8th grade to high school Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Advice - 8th grade to high school Vote_lcapAdvice - 8th grade to high school Voting_barAdvice - 8th grade to high school Vote_rcap 
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Ѵїпcёпт
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

Advice - 8th grade to high school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ
Chat Room Administrator
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Advice - 8th grade to high school Empty
PostSubject: Advice - 8th grade to high school   Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:41 pm

I am going into my first year of high school in less than a month. Many in Teen Lounge will be doing that too. Although my sister is a senior in the same high school, I am a little nervous. I talk to a lot of older girls and my girlfriend and I talked with high school kids to see what advice they have for all of us, and here is what they said.

Avoid drama and gossip
Join a sports team (I love sports and play 3 of them)
Make new friends but keep your old friends
Do not bully and stand up for other kids being picked on
Share your ideas with other people
Plan events with new friends outside of high school
Make time each day for homework, it will be more than what we had in junior high
Find someone to study with or do group study at your house
Get plenty of sleep, the classes will be tougher and the class periods will be longer than what they were in junior high.

Well..........I hope this helps some of you other new freshman this being our first year. Good luck and have fun!!!!!!

¢συитяу вσу, ʝαƙҽ, ςαdεη and ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ like this post

Back to top Go down
¢συитяу вσу
Members age 14-17
¢συитяу вσу

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Advice - 8th grade to high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice - 8th grade to high school   Advice - 8th grade to high school EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 7:10 pm

I am a little nervous but not a lot. I mean you and I are going to the same school along with 2 other members from here and we know a lot of the high school students already cause a lot of them are older brothers and sisters of our friends. I am looking forward to it and I guess the only piece of advice to add is to stay positive when you get there.

ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ʝαƙҽ, ςαdεη and ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ like this post

Back to top Go down

Advice - 8th grade to high school
Page 1 of 1