TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» I came for the first time by accident
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptyYesterday at 9:27 am by Robrob12

» What do I do on Saturdays?
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 7:52 am by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» April 27th Uno
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for April
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
1. 7Up
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap8%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
2 .Berry Blue
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap11%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
3 .Birthday Cake
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap13%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
4. Root Beer
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap8%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
5. Cream Soda
 8% [ 3 ]
6. Bubble Gum
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap11%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
7. Licorice
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap16%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap18%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 18% [ 7 ]
9 .S'Mores
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap5%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
10. Sour Cherry
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap3%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 38
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcapMasturbation - feelings and other things about it Voting_barMasturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap 
Robrob12
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcapMasturbation - feelings and other things about it Voting_barMasturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap 

Masturbation - feelings and other things about it

Go down 

Masturbation feelings and stuff - please check all that apply to you
I started to masturbate when I was 11 or younger
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap4%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
I started to masturbate when I was 12
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap10%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
I started to masturbate when I was 13
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap10%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
I started to masturbate when I was older than 13
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap0%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sometimes after I masturbate I feel guilty or feel like I have done something wrong
 10% [ 5 ]
I have been caught by a parent or brother or sister while I was masturbating
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap12%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
I have masturbated with my friends or a friend
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap12%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
I think if you masturbate with someone who is the same sex as you that it makes you gay
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap4%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
The main reason I masturbate is because it makes me feel good
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap23%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 23% [ 12 ]
I use lotion, baby oil, or something else as a lube when I masturbate
Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_lcap17%Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
Members age 14-17
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Masturbation - feelings and other things about it Empty
PostSubject: Masturbation - feelings and other things about it   Masturbation - feelings and other things about it EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Okay, so some guys I hang around with that are my age were talking, and some of us did not know certain things about masturbation or feelings, and we wonder how many other people might feel like us on somethings, or if they do it at all. Thanks for taking the time to answer and it will help us and plus I can share it so none of my friends feel like they are doing something wrong, and that other kids our age have the same feelings that they do.
Back to top Go down

Masturbation - feelings and other things about it
Page 1 of 1