TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
We lost one trivia bot Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» April 27th Uno
We lost one trivia bot EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for April
We lost one trivia bot EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Cow vs Assault Cow
We lost one trivia bot EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
We lost one trivia bot EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
We lost one trivia bot EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
We lost one trivia bot EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
We lost one trivia bot EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
We lost one trivia bot EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
We lost one trivia bot EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
We lost one trivia bot Vote_lcapWe lost one trivia bot Voting_barWe lost one trivia bot Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
We lost one trivia bot Vote_lcapWe lost one trivia bot Voting_barWe lost one trivia bot Vote_rcap 
Ѵїпcёпт
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几
Olaf Fub
Lias

We lost one trivia bot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Members age 18 and over
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

We lost one trivia bot Empty
PostSubject: We lost one trivia bot   We lost one trivia bot EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 7:13 pm

I am sad to report that we lost one of our trivia bots. We used this bot more for words and hangman then we did for trivia. Please see the announcement below from the bot developer. Hangman is available on our other chat room bots, and the bot Managers will be looking for a word game replacement bot.

March 04, 2022

Well the bot has come to an end.
Sadly I do not have time to maintain it so I have to shut it down cause there are lots of glitches and it keeps shutting down.
Thank you all for supporting the bot,finding glitches and giving suggestions it really helped me.
This was my first coding project that I actually released to the public and that was very cool to see people use it.
This is not the end tho I still have plans to make a mobile game with a similar idea of mini games but with cooler features hopefully i get time to do that.
Thank you all for everything

ƇƠƊƳ and βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ like this post

Back to top Go down

We lost one trivia bot
Page 1 of 1