TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. Teen Lounge is owned by Joshua, and his younger brother Beckham.

Latest topics
» May 12th Uno
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptySun May 12, 2024 8:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptySun May 12, 2024 8:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptySat May 11, 2024 5:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptyFri May 10, 2024 8:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptyThu May 09, 2024 9:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptyTue May 07, 2024 8:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptyTue May 07, 2024 5:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptyFri May 03, 2024 8:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptyFri May 03, 2024 8:42 pm by Lias

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin Vote_lcapWhy Russians Are Hostages to Putin Voting_barWhy Russians Are Hostages to Putin Vote_rcap 
Lias
Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin Vote_lcapWhy Russians Are Hostages to Putin Voting_barWhy Russians Are Hostages to Putin Vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leonid
International Member
Leonid

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin Empty
PostSubject: Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin   Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 11:26 am

Please do not judge all people that live in Russia. This article from the Moscow Times pretty much says a lot.

How the Russian leader turned a hybrid war turned into a hot war. By Andrei Kolesnikov

Russia has begun an invasion of Ukraine. What seemed impossible — “Do the Russians want war? But of course not, never” — has happened. A person who is ready to turn Russian boys into unknown soldiers, and in the absence of aggression against Russia cynically appeals to the memory of World War II, is using it as a historical shield to defend himself.

The “bombing of Voronezh” has begun. The evolution of Russia’s political regime has reached the stage when its authoritarian character has done the impossible — converted a hybrid war with Ukraine, and in fact with the West, as well as with its own people, who for long years knew what war was only from the television, into a more specific hot phase.

Those who suggested that there would be no war and that an invasion was impossible were judging Putin by rational criteria, just as in the fall of 1939 the Finnish leadership judged Stalin by rational criteria before the beginning of the Winter War. But dictators are too irrational by nature.

Putin is an armchair expert with the powers of the president of a nuclear power. And by the way, it was largely because Ukraine turned its nuclear weapons over to Russia that Crimea remained in Ukraine in the early 1990s. For this armchair expert it is insufficient to rule in his own country, where he has completely suppressed the opposition and civil society, he needs the whole world.

For the moment, this world does not live according to his rules, but now there will be an operation to enforce life according to these rules without rules. As Putin has put it, the “Soviet totalitarian regime” incorrectly divided the territory of the empire, limiting the rights of ethnic Russians, and now the time has come to redistribute the territory of the empire — already a former empire — anew.

An “escalation on the border,” a provocation organized by the Kremlin itself, is being used as a pretext for the invasion. That old Stalinist recipe. As in the case of Finland in 1939, the most important task of a military campaign, a minimally rational goal, is absent.

In Putin’s speech there is a motif with historical resonance from that year of 1939, when in September Western Ukraine and Western Belorussia were annexed and Poland dismembered. This is the concept of the “liberation” of fraternal peoples from a hostile government, in Putin’s words, “the protection of people.” In the case of 2022, external force will determine for the people, who chose a president for themselves in free elections, what kind of leadership they should have.

ƇƠƊƳ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡, \ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/, C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ and Тимофе́й like this post

Back to top Go down

Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin   Why Russians Are Hostages to Putin EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 6:35 pm

i really like russian people they are really nice i have a few russian people that i know really well and they also make excellent vodka
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1