TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. Teen Lounge is owned by Joshua, and his younger brother Beckham.

Latest topics
» May 18 Uno
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyYesterday at 9:10 pm by Jamie

» May 18th Trivia night
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyYesterday at 8:05 pm by Jamie

» May 12th Uno
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit Vote_lcapPope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit Voting_barPope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit Vote_rcap 
Jamie
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit Vote_lcapPope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit Voting_barPope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit Vote_rcap 
Lias
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit

Go down 
+2
Lαυɾҽɳ
Nitro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitro
Members age 18 and over
Nitro

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit Empty
PostSubject: Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit   Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit.

I think this is long overdue. Manila Cardinal Luis Tagle summed it all up with these few words: "Our lack of response to the suffering of victims, yes even to the point of rejecting them and covering up the scandal to protect perpetrators and the institution, has injured our people," Tagle said. The result, he said, had left a "deep wound in our relationship with those we are sent to serve."

Many of us are practicing Catholics here, and we have seen numbers drop as far as attendance at our church. The bad publicity of the abuse by Priests has affected all of us as Catholic's as well as the good Priests that are dedicated and would not dream of touching a child.

I hope this summit will help curb the abuse, and the cover up that has been done for so many years.

Last edited by Nitro on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lαυɾҽɳ
Members age 18 and over
Lαυɾҽɳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit   Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 12:23 pm

For too long this abuse has gone on, and while it was going on it was covered up. The covering up is almost as bad as the sexual abuse itself, other than the fact that what it does to the boy or girl emotionally that has been the victim.
I think as Catholics we need to demand of our Bishops and our Church to take very drastic measures to make sure our Priests and clergy are screened, and that no longer will any abuse report be ignored.
Back to top Go down
ʆคՐ૯ძ
Members age 14-17
ʆคՐ૯ძ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit   Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 12:31 pm

Very wrong to do it, and ignore it.

It's sad when you hear guys look at a Priest and say "I wonder if he is thinking he would like to shove a dick up my ass".

The MAJORITY of Priest's are good guys, do not label each one you see as a pedo.

The Baptists love this shit with all the bad publicity our church has been getting, but they also have plenty of skeletons in their closet you do not hear about. The Baptist minister we got here in our town is a fucking fruit cake.
Back to top Go down
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Members age 18 and over
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit   Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 12:37 pm

I feel bad for the Catholic Church. It's not the members that caused all this bad publicity, and changes need to be made and made quickly.
Back to top Go down
Skull Crusher
Fio
Skull Crusher

PostSubject: Re: Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit   Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 5:41 pm

I think the Pope is on the right track, but it should have been done long before this. I am also of the strong belief that if you allow Priest's to marry, then you would get less Priest's getting into the ministry  for the sole purpose of having access to kids.

--------------------------------------
Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit VqCHzGZ
Back to top Go down
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _
Members age 14-17
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit   Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 5:45 pm

I have known our Priest for 6 years and I know he would never do anything to molest a kid or hurt a kid. It makes me sad a little that because he is a Priest, he has to deal with all of this, and that anyone would think he is like that behind his back.
Back to top Go down

Pope offers 21 proposals to fight abuse at start of summit
Page 1 of 1