TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. To join email: teenlounge2024@outlook.com

Latest topics
» I came for the first time by accident
When trust is violated EmptyToday at 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
When trust is violated EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
When trust is violated EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
When trust is violated EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
When trust is violated EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

» My three sons
When trust is violated EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:19 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» April 27th Uno
When trust is violated EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for April
When trust is violated EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Cow vs Assault Cow
When trust is violated EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
When trust is violated Vote_lcapWhen trust is violated Voting_barWhen trust is violated Vote_rcap 
Lias
When trust is violated Vote_lcapWhen trust is violated Voting_barWhen trust is violated Vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

When trust is violated

Go down 
+2
匚卂尺丂ㄖ几
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Members age 18 and over
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

When trust is violated Empty
PostSubject: When trust is violated   When trust is violated EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 5:35 pm

This story about makes me gag. Six children under the age of 13 this creep abused. Pretty sad that a coach, or someone you trust takes advantage of a person because of their age to satisfy their own sexual/power goals. He deserved every year of that 32 year sentence he was handed down.

Sycamore gymnastics coach admits to sexually assaulting multiple kids.

DeKALB, Ill. (AP) — A 25-year-old youth gymnastics coach in northern Illinois has been sentenced to 32 years after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting students.

Joseph R. Hannon of Sycamore admitted to sexually assaulting six children between April and September 2016. Each was younger than 13 years. They were students at Energym, a Sycamore gymnastics school.

“This defendant violated the trust of so many people — children and parents,” DeKalb County State’s Attorney Rick Amato said in a Thursday statement. “They counted on him to do the right things, yet when he thought no one was looking he did the unthinkable and violated that trust. He deserves every minute he serves in prison.”

Energym hired Hannon in 2015, when he was on felony probation for a 2013 felony drug case. The gym’s owner has said Hannon was hired without a background check.

^-Hayden-^, [Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ], 匚卂尺丂ㄖ几 and T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏ like this post

Back to top Go down
匚卂尺丂ㄖ几
Members age 14-17
匚卂尺丂ㄖ几

PostSubject: Re: When trust is violated   When trust is violated EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 5:50 pm

They hired him with no background check, which probably means they did not interview former employers, or his neighbors.  And since he did not work there that long, why was he allowed access to kids alone with no other adult present? He sexually assaulted those kids less than a year of getting hired.

^-Hayden-^, Olaf Fub, [Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ] and T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏ like this post

Back to top Go down
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: When trust is violated   When trust is violated EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 6:38 pm

Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad Keep this sick person locked up, and hope the kids are going to be okay that this monster abused. Mad Mad Mad Mad

ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ, ^-Hayden-^, Olaf Fub, [Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ], ¢συитяу вσу and T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏ like this post

Back to top Go down
Aidan
Members age 14-17
Aidan

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: When trust is violated   When trust is violated EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 10:33 am

99 percent of coaches are in it to help the kids they are coaching, and the numbers are very low of the ones that turn bad and use their position to commit abuse.

Awareness to the signs of grooming, and being very vocal if you feel any adult is acting inappropriate with you are ways to protect yourself. Reporting anything inappropriate is a must, because usually if an adult tries to act inappropriate with you, the odds are great he has done it
before with others, and will do it again unless he is stopped.

ƇƠƊƳ, ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ, ^-Hayden-^, Olaf Fub, [Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ], ¢συитяу вσу, T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏ and 丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ like this post

Back to top Go down
^-Hayden-^
Members in the Armed Forces
^-Hayden-^

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: When trust is violated   When trust is violated EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 9:11 am

I'm fortunate and never had an adult or coach act inappropriate with me, and do not know of any of my friends that had that happen either. Most coaches are pretty moral people and have the athletes best interest at heart.

ƇƠƊƳ, ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ, Olaf Fub, [Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ] and T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏ like this post

Back to top Go down
T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏
Fio
T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: When trust is violated   When trust is violated EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 9:17 am

I'm with you there Hayden, never had anything like that happen, and agree most people that go into coaching go into it for all the right reasons. I think we are at an advantage attending a smaller school, because people talk, students and parents, and if something was to go on, the word would get out rather quickly.

ƇƠƊƳ, Olaf Fub and [Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ] like this post

Back to top Go down

When trust is violated
Page 1 of 1