TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Joshua, Beckham, their older sister Jasmine and parents Andrea and Jeremy, on being chosen for the 4H Chapter Farming Family of the Year this past weekend.
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. Teen Lounge is owned by Joshua, and his younger brother Beckham.

Latest topics
» May 18 Uno
Harvest season - share the road  EmptySat May 18, 2024 9:10 pm by Jamie

» May 18th Trivia night
Harvest season - share the road  EmptySat May 18, 2024 8:05 pm by Jamie

» May 12th Uno
Harvest season - share the road  EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
Harvest season - share the road  EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
Harvest season - share the road  EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Harvest season - share the road  Vote_lcapHarvest season - share the road  Voting_barHarvest season - share the road  Vote_rcap 
Jamie
Harvest season - share the road  Vote_lcapHarvest season - share the road  Voting_barHarvest season - share the road  Vote_rcap 
Lias
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Harvest season - share the road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Harvest season - share the road  Empty
PostSubject: Harvest season - share the road    Harvest season - share the road  EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 7:26 pm

I know some of you get irritated when you get behind a tractor, a combine, or a grain truck. I am a farm kid, and we are in harvest right now.
I ask that you do not honk at use, flip us off, or try to play chicken in the road with our tractors or combines. Please understand we got corn in the fields we need to get out, it's our bread and butter. We will pull over if we notice a lot of vehicles behind us, but understand we cannot pull off the road if there are mailboxes on the side of the road.

Please drive careful and be patient, this is only 1 time of the year and we are moving as quick as we can to get our crop to the grain elevator.
If your own safety does not concern you, then keep in mind, if you hit our combine it will cost you. This combine we have cost $320,000

Harvest season - share the road  Farmer10

ʆคՐ૯ძ, ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几 and Ո૦คҺ like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几
Members age 14-17
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Harvest season - share the road  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest season - share the road    Harvest season - share the road  EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 7:27 pm

I have seen people try to pass tractors and combines on a curve and a hill and being careless.

ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Harvest season - share the road
Page 1 of 1