Teen Lounge

A place for all youth ages 10-18, and people who support a safe, clean, fun environment for youth to meet new friends and share interests.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I play Tyson tonight
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by Scrappy-Doo

» Monday Uno
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by {Spitfire}

» Forum user/topic view statistics
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyYesterday at 5:04 pm by Cody

» TRIVIA/UNO NIGHT
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:19 pm by -_- Colin -_-

» Saturday night Uno
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 8:21 pm by Tristan

» December 7th trivia night
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 7:30 pm by Jacob

» Mom Beat Me
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 7:26 pm by ᗪƳᒪᗩᑎ

» Win tonight
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 6:26 pm by ᗪƳᒪᗩᑎ

» Pelosi sucks ass
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 9:07 am by Jared

Teen Lounge Visitors

Poll
What is your favorite outside winter activity?
 snowboard
 ski
 sled
 have snowball fights
 build snow forts
 make a snowman
 use yourself to make a snow angel in the snow
 build a winter bonfire and make s’mores or other food
 go ice skating.
 I do no outside winter activities, I would rather stay inside
View results

What sports are you playing when school starts back?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
^Pisces_Prince^

^Pisces_Prince^

What sports are you playing when school starts back? Empty
PostSubject: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:51 am

Just curious as to what sports you all are playing when school starts back up. This is for girls and guys both. With me it's football for starters, then basketball.
Back to top Go down
Breccan

Breccan

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:56 am

For me it will be football, then baseball.
Back to top Go down
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几
Teen Lounge Owner
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几

Location : 2019 Homecoming King - MHS’20 I'm a Midwest farm kid who plays football, basketball, and baseball, I participate in FFA, 4H, and STEM.

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:49 am

This year it will be football, basketball and baseball, and I hope at least 2 are on the varsity team.

{Spitfire}
Administrator
{Spitfire}

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:02 pm

I will be playing volleyball and basketball this year.

What sports are you playing when school starts back? 4Mt6cKC
Back to top Go down
KrYpTiC

KrYpTiC

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 7:00 pm

X Country and track for me this year in a new school.
Back to top Go down
\\TyBear//

\\TyBear//

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 pm

I will be playing football when school starts in August. Right now we have open gym twice a week to make sure we stay in shape for when the tough workouts and practice begin. My hope this season is to get a shot at running quarterback at least for a couple games.
Back to top Go down
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几
Teen Lounge Owner
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几

Location : 2019 Homecoming King - MHS’20 I'm a Midwest farm kid who plays football, basketball, and baseball, I participate in FFA, 4H, and STEM.

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 7:08 pm

I will start with football, then basketball, then baseball for my 2019-2020 senior high school year.

Tanner

Tanner

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Football. We have just started to practice this week, but have had weight room open all summer for anyone that wants to come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? Empty

Back to top Go down

What sports are you playing when school starts back?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Lounge :: High School-
Jump to: