TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. Teen Lounge is owned by Joshua, and his younger brother Beckham.

Latest topics
» May 12th Uno
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) Vote_lcapCoronavirus  (COVID-19) Voting_barCoronavirus  (COVID-19) Vote_rcap 
Lias
Coronavirus  (COVID-19) Vote_lcapCoronavirus  (COVID-19) Voting_barCoronavirus  (COVID-19) Vote_rcap 
Jamie
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Go down 
+3
a-Noah-ing
$pirit$quad
ƇƠƊƳ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Coronavirus  (COVID-19) Empty
PostSubject: Coronavirus (COVID-19)   Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 5:32 pm

Today the MLB postponed their opening day indefinitely  NHL, NBA, games have been suspended, and in Illinois both the IHSA and IESA have either cancelled, limited spectator size to 60, or delayed some high school and junior high school play off games for volleyball. In stocks today, the Dow dove 2,352 points, posting its worst day since 1987.
The news media is not helping matters, causing people to panic across the United States.

Everyone needs to take a step back and take a deep breath.

This is not leprosy, nor SARS, this is a virus that can be fatal to anyone 60 or older if there are other health issues they are experiencing. To the normal healthy person, they are recovering. Kids and teens so far do not seem to be getting it.

Social isolation at the moment with cancellations at large events is a good start to stopping the spread of his virus. But creating fear and panic is not helping.

This afternoon, I asked my dad to take some money I had saved up and buy me stock in Exon Mobile. Today it was down to 37.18 a share, a month ago it was $60.93 a share, and a year ago it was $80.44 a share.

The stocks will rebound, sporting events will be back on, this will pass, and we will be back to normal. Protect yourself, wash your hands, do not be around people that are sick, and most of all, don't panic, this is not an asteroid about to hit Earth. Flu has been and is the more deadly virus
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
$pirit$quad
Members age 14-17
$pirit$quad

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)   Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 5:41 pm

Very good post Talyn!! It looks like with you buying stock today that you were thinking of something positive that could come of this, and not something negative. I agree for the most part that keeping everyone away from a large gathering is the way to go. Otherwise, if we do not do something, this whole country could be locked down like Italy is right now.
Back to top Go down
a-Noah-ing
Members age 14-17
a-Noah-ing

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)   Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 5:43 pm

Better to be a little inconvenienced right now and delay sports to keep this from spreading, than be in the shape Italy is right now.
Back to top Go down
Lαυɾҽɳ
Members age 18 and over
Lαυɾҽɳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)   Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 5:48 pm

I have to say, at least in Illinois, our Governor is doing everything he can to keep Illinois contained as far as the spreading of this virus.

The scary part is, having to remind people to wash their hands. I learned and practiced that at an early age.

We will get over this, and as Talyn said, do not live in fear.
Back to top Go down
//Sporty Chic//
Members age 14-17
//Sporty Chic//

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)   Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 6:16 pm

Most of my friends are not panicking, and our family is not going out buying cases of toilet paper, this is not the zombie apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
ʆคՐ૯ძ
Members age 14-17
ʆคՐ૯ძ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)   Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 9:40 am

I understand why this needs to be done, but I feel bad for all the teams and players that worked so hard to get to the playoffs, and then have it not happen.

IHSA Hub
Illinois H.S.toric
IHSA News & Announcements Archive
IHSA Cancels Remaining Winter State Tournaments Over COVID-19 Pandemic
Bookmark and Share
Thursday, March 12, 2020
The Illinois High School Association (IHSA) announced on March 12, 2020, that it has canceled its remaining winter State Series postseason tournaments, which include Boys Basketball, Scholastic Bowl, Drama & Group Interpretation, Music, Debate and Journalism, over concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic.

“We appreciate the patience and understanding that we have received from everyone involved in this process over the past 72 hours,” said Craig Anderson. “We have stressed the fluidity of this situation and have been transparent about the possibility that a suspension or cancellation could occur. While we had support from the Illinois Department of Public Health and the Peoria City/County Health Department to continue our events with limited spectators, it has become untenable to continue the events among our member schools. Multiple schools who are participating or hosting these sports and activities have been forced to withdraw from those roles, clarifying the need for the IHSA to take definitive action. The Board considered suspending the events, but after deliberate discussion, did not believe that was a realistic option within the timeline. We feel for everyone who has been impacted, but must put the health and safety of all involved ahead of these events.”

The IHSA has not made any decisions related to spring sport tournaments at this time.

“It is too early to make any decisions regarding IHSA spring state final tournaments,” said Anderson. “We respect the NCAA’s decision to cancel its spring championships, but also recognize that the exposure and travel by our high school teams is not as expansive as collegiate teams. At this juncture, we recommend that all IHSA spring sport teams consult their local health departments, and follow their recommendations on if and how to proceed with practices and regular-season contests.”

Anderson added, “I also want to commend the coaches and administrators from the Class 1A and Class 2A state finalists who traveled to Peoria today. While obviously disappointed, they conducted themselves with the utmost class as we charted this unprecedented situation.

Back to top Go down
Susan M
**Parent**
Susan M

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)   Coronavirus  (COVID-19) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 10:33 am

The main thing regarding this virus situation is to read the facts, and stick with reliable information which is not on Facebook.

Coronavirus  (COVID-19) 0ac04310
Back to top Go down

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Page 1 of 1