TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
What type of underwear are you wearing today? Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
What type of underwear are you wearing today? Vote_lcapWhat type of underwear are you wearing today? Voting_barWhat type of underwear are you wearing today? Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
What type of underwear are you wearing today? Vote_lcapWhat type of underwear are you wearing today? Voting_barWhat type of underwear are you wearing today? Vote_rcap 
J͏o͏e͏l͏
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

What type of underwear are you wearing today?

Go down 
+6
Lαυɾҽɳ
ƇƠƊƳ
Olaf Fub
^-Hayden-^
Ryon
Proud Boy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Proud <gay> Boy
Fio
Proud <gay> Boy

What type of underwear are you wearing today? Empty
PostSubject: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:16 pm

What Type and Brand of Underwear Are You Wearing Today?
Back to top Go down
Ryon
Chat Room Administrator
Ryon

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:18 pm

I am wearing compression shorts made by Under Armour.
Back to top Go down
^-Hayden-^
Members in the Armed Forces
^-Hayden-^

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 7:33 pm

A grey pair of American Eagle boxers
Back to top Go down
Olaf Fub
Fio
Olaf Fub

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:27 am

Joe Boxer's Sunday wear. All holy, but very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:21 pm

I am wearing Hanes plaid boxers, just took a pic of them.

What type of underwear are you wearing today? 6MAulyM
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
Lαυɾҽɳ
Members age 18 and over
Lαυɾҽɳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Since this post was not gender specific, I am also responding with a picture. Talyn and I must both shop at Target or Kohls for our underwear. But for today. I am wearing Hanes girls Hipster briefs.

What type of underwear are you wearing today? TIHNspT
Back to top Go down
∆¶Hunter¶∆
Fio
∆¶Hunter¶∆

Location : Outfield position to make that catch, which will get you out

PostSubject: Re: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 5:57 pm

I have on a green pair of Tommy John cool cotton Armory briefs.
Back to top Go down
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ
Members age 18 and over
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:04 pm

My favorite brand, Puma's I got on today.

What type of underwear are you wearing today? Po1FxB5
Back to top Go down
Skull Crusher
Fio
Skull Crusher

PostSubject: Re: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 2:33 pm

A grey pair of
American Eagle boxers.

--------------------------------------
What type of underwear are you wearing today? VqCHzGZ
Back to top Go down
\\TyBear//
Fio
\\TyBear//

PostSubject: Re: What type of underwear are you wearing today?   What type of underwear are you wearing today? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:54 pm

My usual, which are Hanes boxers. Why pay 3 times more for underwear just because of the name brand when Hanes will work just as well as the more expensive type.

What type of underwear are you wearing today? 8x2p2yP
Back to top Go down

What type of underwear are you wearing today?
Page 1 of 1