TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» April 27th Uno
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for April
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Cow vs Assault Cow
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptyYesterday at 7:11 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ Vote_lcapI.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ Voting_barI.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ Vote_lcapI.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ Voting_barI.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ Vote_rcap 
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Ѵїпcёпт
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 96 pounds wrestling

I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ Empty
PostSubject: I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ   I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 5:43 pm

Now that we are close to Advent, and members may see a show, or hear a topic about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, I thought I would share this because for a long time when I stared up at a crucifix and saw the I.N.R.I. I had no idea what it meant. Basically, it means Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews. Pontius Pilate, who ordered the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, had this written on Jesus head.

I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ Inrime10

-ɱ૦੮૦Րค८૯Ր-, ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几, {丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}, αи∂яєα, ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ, Lias, 乃乇卂ㄩ and like this post

Back to top Go down

I.N.R.I. - crucifixion of Christ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: FAITH, RELIGION, AND SPRITUALITY :: Religion and Spirituality-
Jump to: