TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
my name is Teagan and I am 10 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
 They like the way it feels
 Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
 Pressure from peers
 Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
 Not understanding what love really means
 Rebellion towards parents, or others
 Curiosity
 Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
 They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
my name is Teagan and I am 10 I_vote_lcapmy name is Teagan and I am 10 I_voting_barmy name is Teagan and I am 10 I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
my name is Teagan and I am 10 I_vote_lcapmy name is Teagan and I am 10 I_voting_barmy name is Teagan and I am 10 I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
DУLДИ
Olaf Fub

my name is Teagan and I am 10

Go down 
+2
乙ᗩᑎᗪᗴᖇ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几
Members age 14-17
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

my name is Teagan and I am 10 Empty
PostSubject: my name is Teagan and I am 10   my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 4:40 pm

Hi, my name is Teagan and I am 10 years old and in the 4th grade. I have a brother named Tristan who is 16, and a Husky dog named Athena.
Back to top Go down
乙ᗩᑎᗪᗴᖇ
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
乙ᗩᑎᗪᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: my name is Teagan and I am 10   my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi Teagan, welcome to Teen Lounge. Iwill play trivia with you tonight in the chat room with Ashlyn too.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: my name is Teagan and I am 10   my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Welcome Teagan cheers , I will see you in the chat room tonight for the trivia game. study Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my name is Teagan and I am 10   my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 7:40 pm

Hey Teagan, nice job on trivia tonight winning 2nd place, I hope you liked it and like the game bots we have. Welcome  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: my name is Teagan and I am 10   my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 4:50 pm

Teagan, welcome to our forum and chat room. I hope you are making some new friends, and enjoying our game bots.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
Lαυɾҽɳ
Members age 18 and over
Lαυɾҽɳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: my name is Teagan and I am 10   my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi Teagan, welcome to Teen Lounge, I hope you have a lot of fun here.
Back to top Go down
Olaf Fub
Fio
Olaf Fub

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: my name is Teagan and I am 10   my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 7:58 am

Welcome Teagan ! Hope you enjoy all Teen Lounge & the chat have to offer !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my name is Teagan and I am 10   my name is Teagan and I am 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 6:51 am

[quote="TEᗩGᗩᑎ"][color=#00AAFF][size=14]Hi, my name is Teagan and I am 10 years old and in the 4th grade. I have a brother named Tristan who is 16, and a Husky dog named Athena sup
Back to top Go down

my name is Teagan and I am 10
Page 1 of 1