TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Excited or nervous about college? Img_1710[/url]
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Only Happens Once A Year !
Excited or nervous about college? EmptyToday at 6:16 am by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» My three sons
Excited or nervous about college? EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Excited or nervous about college? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Excited or nervous about college? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Excited or nervous about college? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Excited or nervous about college? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» New Jock - no strap
Excited or nervous about college? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:26 pm by J͏o͏e͏l͏

» We cooked a ham
Excited or nervous about college? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:23 pm by J͏o͏e͏l͏

» My Eclipse picture
Excited or nervous about college? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 6:33 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
 They like the way it feels
 Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
 Pressure from peers
 Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
 Not understanding what love really means
 Rebellion towards parents, or others
 Curiosity
 Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
 They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Excited or nervous about college? Vote_lcapExcited or nervous about college? Voting_barExcited or nervous about college? Vote_rcap 
Jamie
Excited or nervous about college? Vote_lcapExcited or nervous about college? Voting_barExcited or nervous about college? Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几
Olaf Fub
Lias
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

Excited or nervous about college?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferocious Feline
Members age 18 and over
Ferocious Feline

Excited or nervous about college? Empty
PostSubject: Excited or nervous about college?   Excited or nervous about college? EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 3:01 pm

So in August, I will be heading to college as a freshman. Although I have been to this college a few times on visits, the thought of actually living there, and being in a college classroom is both exciting, and intimidating at the same time, especially since I came from a smaller school. Is anyone else that is headed to college for their first year find they are having the jitters?
Back to top Go down
Spikeological Warfare
Members age 18 and over
Spikeological Warfare

PostSubject: Re: Excited or nervous about college?   Excited or nervous about college? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 am

I am a little bit nervous, but the excitement and looking forward to a new chapter in my life helps ease the nervousness a little.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Members age 18 and over
Nitro

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: Excited or nervous about college?   Excited or nervous about college? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 6:13 pm

For me, more excited than nervous. I got friends that go to the same college that I am attending so they have given me some pointers. As far as the classes go, I know how to study, and although they will he larger class sizes, I think I can adapt pretty well once I am there.
Back to top Go down

Excited or nervous about college?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: College-
Jump to: