Teen Lounge

A place for all youth ages 10-18, and people who support a safe, clean, fun environment for youth to meet new friends and share interests.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I play Tyson tonight
High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by Scrappy-Doo

» Monday Uno
High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by {Spitfire}

» Forum user/topic view statistics
High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptyYesterday at 5:04 pm by Cody

» TRIVIA/UNO NIGHT
High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:19 pm by -_- Colin -_-

» Saturday night Uno
High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 8:21 pm by Tristan

» December 7th trivia night
High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 7:30 pm by Jacob

» Mom Beat Me
High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 7:26 pm by ᗪƳᒪᗩᑎ

» Win tonight
High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 6:26 pm by ᗪƳᒪᗩᑎ

» Pelosi sucks ass
High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 9:07 am by Jared

Teen Lounge Visitors

Poll
What is your favorite outside winter activity?
 snowboard
 ski
 sled
 have snowball fights
 build snow forts
 make a snowman
 use yourself to make a snow angel in the snow
 build a winter bonfire and make s’mores or other food
 go ice skating.
 I do no outside winter activities, I would rather stay inside
View results

High school player drafted by the Cardinals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几
Teen Lounge Owner
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几

Location : 2019 Homecoming King - MHS’20 I'm a Midwest farm kid who plays football, basketball, and baseball, I participate in FFA, 4H, and STEM.

High school player drafted by the Cardinals Empty
PostSubject: High school player drafted by the Cardinals   High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 6:29 pm

This is like a dream come true for any high school senior. Wish you the best of luck Tyler!!

ROCKTON, Ill. (WIFR) -- Hononegah senior pitcher Tyler Statler heard his name called in the 14th round of the MLB Draft by the St. Louis Cardinals Wednesday morning.

Statler was named NIC-10 MVP this past season and led the Indians to a conference championship.

The Southeast Missouri State commit was the 425th overall selection.

Statler was also recently named to the Perfect Game 2019 National Indoor Showcase Top Prospect Team.

High school player drafted by the Cardinals NDH2Wgd

Jacob
Administrator
Jacob

High school player drafted by the Cardinals Empty
PostSubject: Re: High school player drafted by the Cardinals   High school player drafted by the Cardinals EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 am

Even though I am not a Cardinals fan, I think it's great that they do scout out and recognize talent at the high school level. So.. ..play your best!!

High school player drafted by the Cardinals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Lounge :: MUSIC * SPORTS * MOVIES * TELEVISION * :: Everything Sports-
Jump to: