TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. Teen Lounge is owned by Joshua, and his younger brother Beckham.

Latest topics
» May 12th Uno
Scary incident with my son EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
Scary incident with my son EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
Scary incident with my son EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
Scary incident with my son EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
Scary incident with my son EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Scary incident with my son EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Scary incident with my son EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
Scary incident with my son EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
Scary incident with my son EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Scary incident with my son Vote_lcapScary incident with my son Voting_barScary incident with my son Vote_rcap 
Lias
Scary incident with my son Vote_lcapScary incident with my son Voting_barScary incident with my son Vote_rcap 
Jamie
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

Scary incident with my son

Go down 
+2
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
αи∂яєα
6 posters
AuthorMessage
αи∂яєα
*PARENT*
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

Scary incident with my son Empty
PostSubject: Scary incident with my son   Scary incident with my son EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:08 am

Friday after school, instead of taking the bus home, my 14 year old son walked from school to go over to his friends house that lives in town. We were well aware that he would be going there, and he has done that before without any problems.

While he was walking on the sidewalk on one side of the street, a couple of kids were on the other side of the street walking as well. About 2 blocks from the school an older model blue car pulled up and a man inside of it pulled up to the curb and rolled down the window near the sidewalk my son was walking on.
The man leaned over towards the window and said to my son "would you like a ride that book bag looks heavy?". My son replied "no thank you, I am almost there". The man then said "come on in, it's warm in here and a little chilly outside, it's okay, I am a trustworthy person". My son said "no thanks, I do not know you and besides I am dressed warm enough". The man started to get out, and noticed the kids across the street look at him, so he hesitated. When my son saw him get out of the car he took out his cell phone, speed dialed his dad and ran off the sidewalk through someones yard and another 2 blocks to his friends house.
The kids across the street then said the man got back in his car and left.

We reported this to the police, but they could not find this blue car.

Now maybe it was all innocent, or maybe it was not. But to all adults out there, do not offer a ride to someone's child without the parent of that child and the child himself knowing about it first.

Myself, I think this man had ulterior motives offering my son a ride when he said nothing to the kids across the street which was comprised of 2 girls and 2 boys.

To all the kids here, just stay alert be aware of cars driving slow when you are walking anywhere.

I think Friday I aged another 10 years when I found all this out!!

ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ likes this post

Back to top Go down
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
Members age 14-17
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Scary incident with my son   Scary incident with my son EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:31 am

Guy sounds like a creep that was trying to pick Joshua up. I am glad Joshua is okay and this man was reported.

Back to top Go down
ᏒᎽᎯႶ
Members age 14-17
ᏒᎽᎯႶ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Scary incident with my son   Scary incident with my son EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 am

Wow, that is scary. I hope they catch this guy soon before he tries this with another kid.

Back to top Go down
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
Members age 14-17
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Scary incident with my son   Scary incident with my son EmptyMon May 23, 2022 7:04 am

Glad Joshua is okay and did not get in that guys car, if he had we may never have seen him again. He could have been used for child trafficking.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scary incident with my son   Scary incident with my son EmptyMon May 23, 2022 5:39 pm

i am so happy that joshua is ok whoever this man is he needs to be found he sounds like a first class creep -hugs- for joshua
Back to top Go down
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Members age 14-17
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Scary incident with my son   Scary incident with my son EmptyTue May 24, 2022 6:23 am

I am happy that you are okay Joshua, although I am sure it shook you up a little, as it did your family. There are plenty of these pedophiles out walking around, so we must always take safety precautions. As in this chat room, or other chat rooms, never give out personal information, and do not voice chat or cam with someone you have not seen in person, or unless you know they are who they say they are.

Back to top Go down
Тимофе́й
International Member
Тимофе́й

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : 6th grade and I am from Russia but live in the United States

PostSubject: Re: Scary incident with my son   Scary incident with my son EmptyTue May 24, 2022 12:08 pm

I only voice or video chat with Beckham, Joshua, Caden, Jasper, and Jasmine, because I know them in person.
Back to top Go down

Scary incident with my son
Page 1 of 1