TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcapWhat will you spend for Homecoming this year? Voting_barWhat will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcapWhat will you spend for Homecoming this year? Voting_barWhat will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Lias
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ

What will you spend for Homecoming this year?

Go down 
2 posters

How much do you think Homecoming will cost you?
Boys
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcap39%What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Under $50
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcap4%What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
50-125
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcap17%What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
125-200
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcap13%What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Over $200
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcap4%What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Girls
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcap9%What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Under$50
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcap0%What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
50-125
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcap0%What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
125-200
 0% [ 0 ]
Over $200
What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_lcap13%What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lαυɾҽɳ
Members age 18 and over
Lαυɾҽɳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Empty
PostSubject: What will you spend for Homecoming this year?   What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Now that Homecoming is getting close for all ours schools, I would to know how much you think you will spend to attend Homecoming. This would include clothing, hair care, meals, transportation ect. I have made one for girls and guys so check your section and the amount you think you will spend.
Back to top Go down
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Members age 18 and over
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

What will you spend for Homecoming this year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will you spend for Homecoming this year?   What will you spend for Homecoming this year? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 2:36 pm

My dress alone was $240.00 and then I have to get my haired styled and nails done.
Back to top Go down

What will you spend for Homecoming this year?
Page 1 of 1