Welcome to Teen Lounge

A place for all youth ages 10-18, and people who support a safe, clean, fun environment for youth to meet new friends and share interests.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Does it matter what your friends think about your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm by Empowered Youth

» Thanks for the invite
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 am by Olaf Fub

» High school player drafted by the Cardinals
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 am by ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

» What type of underwear are you wearing today?
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:54 pm by \\TyBear//

» Don't get used
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 pm by \\TyBear//

» Favorite type of food survey
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 pm by \\TyBear//

» What sports are you playing when school starts back?
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 pm by \\TyBear//

» AWESOME BAND VIDEO
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyMon May 20, 2019 5:46 pm by zAnDeR

» Mom - Happy Mother's Day
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyFri May 10, 2019 9:33 am by Snug-a-mom

Teen Lounge Visitors

Poll
Does it matter what your friends think about your girlfriend/boyfriend?
 No—as long as I like them, that's all that matters
 Yes—friends often see the things that I might miss when I'm in the haze of a serious crush.
View results

Which Phone Apps do you use the most?

Go down 

Which phone apps do you use the most?
Snapchat
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap17%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Instagram
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap20%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 8 ]
KIK
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap2%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Facebook
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap15%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Twitter
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap5%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
WhatsApp
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap7%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Wechat
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap5%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
NFL
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap12%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
GameChanger (baseball high school teams)
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap10%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Spotify
Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_lcap7%Which Phone Apps do you use the most? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
king_billy.h_15

king_billy.h_15

Which Phone Apps do you use the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which Phone Apps do you use the most?   Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Of all the apps on your phone, check the ones in the poll that you actually use and use frequently.

Snapchat
Instagram
KIK
Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
Wechat
NFL
GameChanger (baseball high school teams)
Spotify

Back to top Go down
Olaf Fub

Olaf Fub

Which Phone Apps do you use the most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Phone Apps do you use the most?   Which Phone Apps do you use the most? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 8:36 pm

None.  Too many security issues with them all.
Back to top Go down

Which Phone Apps do you use the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Teen Lounge :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: Survey Section-
Jump to: