Welcome to Teen Lounge

A place for all youth ages 10-18, and people who support a safe, clean, fun environment for youth to meet new friends and share interests.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Does it matter what your friends think about your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm by Empowered Youth

» Thanks for the invite
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 am by Olaf Fub

» High school player drafted by the Cardinals
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 am by ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

» What type of underwear are you wearing today?
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:54 pm by \\TyBear//

» Don't get used
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 pm by \\TyBear//

» Favorite type of food survey
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 pm by \\TyBear//

» What sports are you playing when school starts back?
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 pm by \\TyBear//

» AWESOME BAND VIDEO
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptyMon May 20, 2019 5:46 pm by zAnDeR

» Mom - Happy Mother's Day
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptyFri May 10, 2019 9:33 am by Snug-a-mom

Teen Lounge Visitors

Poll
Does it matter what your friends think about your girlfriend/boyfriend?
 No—as long as I like them, that's all that matters
 Yes—friends often see the things that I might miss when I'm in the haze of a serious crush.
View results

Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[*[Smexyboi]*]
Kidz Club Member
[*[Smexyboi]*]

Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Empty
PostSubject: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty, and if so, did they say anything and how did you feel? Cause in puberty you start to grow a little hair and are bigger a little
Back to top Go down
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几
Teen Lounge Owner
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几

Location : I'm a Midwest farm kid who plays football, basketball, and baseball, I participate in FFA, 4H, and STEM.

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:39 pm

My dad has because he is my baseball coach, and no big deal, we are both guys, and I felt fine with it and he never said anything. My mom has twice by accident when I forgot to shut the bathroom door, with her I was embarrassed but she never said anything about it. It's your parents though, so I do not think it's really anything to worry about or feel bad about.

Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? HqOAdDn
Back to top Go down
http://teen-lounge.forumotion.com
Skyl3r
Kidz Club Member
Skyl3r

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:42 pm

mom and dad both, but I have not started to grow pubic hair . It's fine with me, they are my mom and dad, not pedos.

Last edited by Skyl3r on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-_- Colin -_-
-_- Colin -_-

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:51 pm

My dad has seen me naked since I turned 13 when we were on vacation in a locker room, but so were all my 3 brothers and we all were naked and in the shower. It's dad, why would it bother me? My mom though has not since I turned 13, but I do not run around with no clothes on and shut my bedroom and bathroom door when I am naked. With mom it would kinda embarrass me even though she was the one of the two people that created me, lol
Back to top Go down
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ
Administrator
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:26 pm

My mom, but I got 3 brothers so its not like I am the first, and does not bother me, she is my mom.
Back to top Go down
Olaf Fub

Olaf Fub

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 4:56 pm

With my father it  it was no big deal, even in my later teens. With my mother however, it was awkward but only happened occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Teen Lounge :: DISCUSSION GROUPS BY AGE :: Middle School-
Jump to: