Welcome to Teen Lounge

A place for all youth ages 10-18, and people who support a safe, clean, fun environment for youth to meet new friends and share interests.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Does it matter what your friends think about your girlfriend/boyfriend?
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm by Empowered Youth

» Thanks for the invite
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 am by Olaf Fub

» High school player drafted by the Cardinals
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 am by ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

» What type of underwear are you wearing today?
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:54 pm by \\TyBear//

» Don't get used
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 pm by \\TyBear//

» Favorite type of food survey
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 pm by \\TyBear//

» What sports are you playing when school starts back?
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 pm by \\TyBear//

» AWESOME BAND VIDEO
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyMon May 20, 2019 5:46 pm by zAnDeR

» Mom - Happy Mother's Day
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyFri May 10, 2019 9:33 am by Snug-a-mom

Teen Lounge Visitors

Poll
Does it matter what your friends think about your girlfriend/boyfriend?
 No—as long as I like them, that's all that matters
 Yes—friends often see the things that I might miss when I'm in the haze of a serious crush.
View results

BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proud <gay> Boy

Proud <gay> Boy

BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Empty
PostSubject: BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?   BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Just curious, do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?
Back to top Go down
Ryon
Administrator
Ryon

PostSubject: Re: BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?   BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:20 pm

No, I have never been turned on by another guy if you mean sexually.
Back to top Go down
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几
Teen Lounge Owner
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几

Location : I'm a Midwest farm kid who plays football, basketball, and baseball, I participate in FFA, 4H, and STEM.

PostSubject: Re: BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?   BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:23 pm

I have a lot of friends that are guys and I like them as friends. As far as an attraction to them or being turned on by them, I would say no.

BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? HqOAdDn
Back to top Go down
http://teen-lounge.forumotion.com
king_billy.h_15

king_billy.h_15

PostSubject: Re: BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?   BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Honestly? yea, sometimes they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?   BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Empty

Back to top Go down

BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Teen Lounge :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: Growing up - teen body and mind section-
Jump to: