TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Why do teens have sex? Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Why do teens have sex? EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Why do teens have sex? EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Why do teens have sex? EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Why do teens have sex? EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Why do teens have sex? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Why do teens have sex? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Why do teens have sex? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Why do teens have sex? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Why do teens have sex? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
Why do teens have sex? Vote_lcapWhy do teens have sex? Voting_barWhy do teens have sex? Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Why do teens have sex? Vote_lcapWhy do teens have sex? Voting_barWhy do teens have sex? Vote_rcap 
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

Why do teens have sex?

Go down 
3 posters

Why do teens have sex?
 They like the way it feels
 Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
 Pressure from peers
 Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
 Not understanding what love really means
 Rebellion towards parents, or others
 Curiosity
 Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
 They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
View results
This poll ends in 2 day(s)
AuthorMessage
ᗴᒪᒪᗩ
Members age 14-17
ᗴᒪᒪᗩ

Why do teens have sex? Empty
PostSubject: Why do teens have sex?   Why do teens have sex? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 7:05 am

I need your help for an assignment I am doing for Health class. First off, let me explain, that I am a 16 year old girl and I am not having sex. However, a lot of people I know are. So my question for the survey is, "why do teens have sex". Please check all that you think apply and thank you.

Olaf Fub, ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几, Ո૦คҺ, 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡, J͏o͏e͏l͏ and 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺 like this post

Back to top Go down
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Chat Room Moderator
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

PostSubject: Re: Why do teens have sex?   Why do teens have sex? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 6:05 pm

I think with the majority of teens that are sexually active, it is while they are in a relationship, where both the boy and girl have deep feelings for one another. With my gf and me, we dated 2 years and talked about it, and I guess it was the curiosity of what the feeling would be to share having sex for the first time with each other.

Olaf Fub, ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几, Ո૦คҺ, 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡 and J͏o͏e͏l͏ like this post

Back to top Go down
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几
Members age 14-17
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: Why do teens have sex?   Why do teens have sex? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm

I think one of the reasons is that parents have not put morals or values in their kids that have sex. Those are the kids that just do it with anyone, and do it for the feeling, not really loving or even caring about the person they are having sex with.

Olaf Fub, J͏o͏e͏l͏ and 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺 like this post

Back to top Go down

Why do teens have sex?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: Survey Section-
Jump to: