TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Discord Mobile App issues Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Discord Mobile App issues EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Discord Mobile App issues EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Discord Mobile App issues EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Discord Mobile App issues EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Discord Mobile App issues EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Discord Mobile App issues EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Discord Mobile App issues EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Discord Mobile App issues EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Discord Mobile App issues EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
Discord Mobile App issues Vote_lcapDiscord Mobile App issues Voting_barDiscord Mobile App issues Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Discord Mobile App issues Vote_lcapDiscord Mobile App issues Voting_barDiscord Mobile App issues Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Lias
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ

Discord Mobile App issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 96 pounds wrestling

Discord Mobile App issues Empty
PostSubject: Discord Mobile App issues   Discord Mobile App issues EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 7:02 pm

If anyone has to upload the Discord app to your phone, a lot of people have had problems with the app you get in the play store, and there are a lot of people that cannot get it to load on their phones, It took me several times to upload it, install, reinstall, and then it took forever for it to load. Once it loaded and I was able to log in, so far it has been working okay. My advice is to keep using the old Discord mobile app and do not load the new one unless you absolutely have to.

Olaf Fub, ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, DУLДИ, J͏o͏e͏l͏ and SCФФPУ like this post

Back to top Go down
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Chat Room Moderator
J͏o͏e͏l͏

Location : ACHS - Junior, I play football, basketball, and track

PostSubject: Re: Discord Mobile App issues   Discord Mobile App issues EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 10:22 am

I had the same problem you did Beckham, when I bought a new phone, a Samsung. I read some articles about how people were having difficulty with getting the app to open up. I disconnected Bluetooth, then installed the app, connected Bluetooth back up, and it's working fine at the moment.

ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ likes this post

Back to top Go down
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Chat Room Moderator
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

PostSubject: Re: Discord Mobile App issues   Discord Mobile App issues EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 6:51 pm

I just downloaded the app today when I joined Teen Lounge. It downloaded and opened up without any problems, and I have used it in the chat room and even uploaded some pictures on it. Maybe they updated it since this post was made, but I will let you all know if I have issued with it.

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几
Members age 14-17
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: Discord Mobile App issues   Discord Mobile App issues EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm

I have had the Discord app for about a year now, have not updated it, and it seems to be working fine. I can log into Discord, and once in the chat room send images okay, as well as chat in all the rooms.

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down

Discord Mobile App issues
Page 1 of 1