TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Saturday Night Trivia Results Img_2210
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. Teen Lounge is owned by Joshua, and his younger brother Beckham.

Latest topics
» May 18 Uno
Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat May 18, 2024 9:10 pm by Jamie

» May 18th Trivia night
Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat May 18, 2024 8:05 pm by Jamie

» May 12th Uno
Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Saturday Night Trivia Results Vote_lcapSaturday Night Trivia Results Voting_barSaturday Night Trivia Results Vote_rcap 
Jamie
Saturday Night Trivia Results Vote_lcapSaturday Night Trivia Results Voting_barSaturday Night Trivia Results Vote_rcap 
Lias
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

Saturday Night Trivia Results

Go down 
+2
$pirit$quad
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Members age 18 and over
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Saturday Night Trivia Results Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Trivia Results   Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Since the Kids Club posts their Friday night trivia results, I thought we should post our regular Saturday night trivia results for the middle or older teens we have here each Saturday night. We can post them all in this section and I will start with the trivia tonight, Saturday, August 17th. Here is the post that was in the chat room trivia results section:

For Saturday night, August 17th,  the 3 players tonight were Jamie, Jasmine and I. Jamie got the first question at the start of the game before everyone else.  Awesome game tonight playing with Jamie and Jasmine, and here are the scores for the game

Saturday Night Trivia Results Aug_1710
Back to top Go down
$pirit$quad
Members age 14-17
$pirit$quad

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Trivia Results   Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 7:25 pm

Saturday August 24, trivia results with Tanner, Jamie and I playing tonight. Congratulations Tanner, even if you did only beat me by 2 points  Laughing  Very Happy and nice job tonight Jamie  cheers Saturday Night Trivia Results Aug_2410

Back to top Go down
Luke_fball_11
Fio
Luke_fball_11

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Trivia Results   Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:59 pm

Saturday night trivia, for August 31st. A lot of questions on poets, and 2 questions where the answer was Alaska. 3 of us made the board and Jasmine was right on my butt the entire game, 1 point separated us.

Saturday Night Trivia Results August10
Back to top Go down
丅ᖇᎥS丅ᗩᑎ
Members age 14-17
丅ᖇᎥS丅ᗩᑎ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Trivia Results   Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:51 pm

Everyone must have been exhausted from our Friday night football game or something, only 2 of us played tonight, Jamie and I. Here are the results for tonight, September 7th.

Saturday Night Trivia Results Saturd11
Back to top Go down
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
Members age 14-17
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Trivia Results   Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Saturday night trivia with 4 players, and a parent  Meltdown Negotiator came in to watch us play. Congratulations Colin on the win tonight.  And so, ......................here are your scores for tonights game

Saturday Night Trivia Results Sat_ni10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Trivia Results   Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:44 pm

For the last Saturday trivia night in September, we had 4 players. Everyone scored tonight and the questions were pretty tough. I won at my first game here and Tristan was on my butt the entire time and I only beat him by 1 point. Thanks for a great game guys!! Here are the final scores:

Saturday Night Trivia Results Sat_ni10
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Trivia Results   Saturday Night Trivia Results EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Quarterback vs Quarterback game tonight, along with Silver. Our schools no longer play football together since the conference has changed so our battle was in trivia tonight. Cody did not let me slack, and I beat him by just 1 point, great game Cody, Silver.

Saturday Night Trivia Results Oct_5_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net

Saturday Night Trivia Results
Page 1 of 1