TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. Teen Lounge is owned by Joshua, and his younger brother Beckham.

Latest topics
» May 12th Uno
Baited and Capped EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
Baited and Capped EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
Baited and Capped EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
Baited and Capped EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
Baited and Capped EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Baited and Capped EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Baited and Capped EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
Baited and Capped EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
Baited and Capped EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Baited and Capped Vote_lcapBaited and Capped Voting_barBaited and Capped Vote_rcap 
Lias
Baited and Capped Vote_lcapBaited and Capped Voting_barBaited and Capped Vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Baited and Capped

Go down 
+5
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Baited and Capped Empty
PostSubject: Baited and Capped   Baited and Capped EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 6:32 pm

I know the word 'baited' is used in bullying a lot, where someone will bait another person to make them mad, or upset. And here are ways to prevent that. But before I list those, I want to give you another meaning of what being baited means, and also how 'capped' can follow. Baited on the Internet means being tricked or talked into sending nudes. It could be by someone you trust. But 'capped' means those nude photos are kept and shared with others without your knowledge.

So here's the thing, do not lower your self esteem by sending nudes or partial nudes on the Internet. It is not only illegal, but those photos will be kept forever and can be shared 20 years from now.

Baiting and bullying

Baiting can be used in bullying both on and offline. It can be used to bully someone to get 'a rise' out of them and it can be used to antagonize those who might be bullying others to get them to bully. Sometimes baiting is used secretively to try and get a person to explode in a rage or react negatively/loudly so that they get in to trouble.

What NOT to do:

Don't take the bait!

Don't argue with a person or appeal to their sense of reason or logic while they are baiting you. They want you to rise to it!
   Don't retaliate and fall into a trap.

What TO do:

Learn to recognise baiting for what it is. If you know what they are trying to do it is easier to relationalise it.

Remember that the bait you can see often has nothing to do with what the other person really wants.

Remember that what the person is feeling is temporary and they will probably feel different in a few days or a few hours.

Talk to an adult you trust such as a teacher or parent and explain what they are doing and why you think they are doing it.

If falsely accused, politely, briefly and calmly state the truth one time only.

Try to remove yourself from the situation calmly. End the conversation and exit the space/room.

Get support - describe what has happened to someone who understands your situation and can help you come up with a reasoned, effective plan of how to deal with it.

--------------------------------------
Baited and Capped Fca-lo10

Baited and Capped 3793b310

βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ, ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几, ƁƦƳƛƦ, ¢συитяу вσу, ʝαƙҽ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇, αи∂яєα and 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺 like this post

Back to top Go down
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几
Members age 14-17
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Baited and Capped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baited and Capped   Baited and Capped EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 6:56 pm

I was baited by a girl for shirtless pics, so I sent one of me in our pool, later she wanted to see more so I deleted her from my Snapchat. Now I am wondering if she was really a girl. My advice, do not Snapchat with anyone you have not met in person.

ᏒᎽᎯႶ and 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺 like this post

Back to top Go down
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
Members age 14-17
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Baited and Capped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baited and Capped   Baited and Capped EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:48 am

Very beneficial post Joshua, I know a friend that got baited on the Internet but thankfully he did not send out nudes, just facials.

Back to top Go down
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ
Members age 14-17
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Baited and Capped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baited and Capped   Baited and Capped EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:55 am

I think mostly the baiting or requests to send photos come from someone you do not know, such as add on's to SC, Instagram, or Facebook. My rule of thumb is even at Teen Lounge, unless I know who you are and have seen you, I block all private messages both in the Forum and on Discord.

Back to top Go down
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
International Member
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Location : My home is the Canary Islands - I speak English and Portuguese, and play futbol (soccer)

Baited and Capped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baited and Capped   Baited and Capped EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 10:00 am

Esta es una publicación muy útil Joshua

ᏒᎽᎯႶ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ʝαƙҽ
Chat Room Moderator
ʝαƙҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Baited and Capped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baited and Capped   Baited and Capped EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 6:06 pm

I have had numerous people try and bait me into going on cam shirtless, to posing showing my butt, or posing showing my penis. All of these people are people I have ran across that have my SC, or other social media, and none of them do I know. None of the people I know (who are real and have proven they are real) would ever ask me to do that.

Just be aware, that until you meet someone in person, or seen them on cam carrying out a conversation, assume that they could be someone other than who they say they are.

ᏒᎽᎯႶ likes this post

Back to top Go down
丂乇ㄒ卄
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
丂乇ㄒ卄

Baited and Capped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baited and Capped   Baited and Capped EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 5:30 pm

If one of my friends ever asked me to do that, a guy or a girl, they would no longer be my friend. And the 2nd an online friend asked me that I would block them.

ᏒᎽᎯႶ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ
International Member
ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Baited and Capped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baited and Capped   Baited and Capped EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 6:46 am

I had a few former online contacts try to get me to do that too, needless to say they are no longer my contacts.

ᏒᎽᎯႶ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ƁƦƳƛƦ
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
ƁƦƳƛƦ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Baited and Capped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baited and Capped   Baited and Capped EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 6:42 pm

I do not trust anyone I meet on the Internet unless I have met them and know who they are. I do not even get private messages here in this Forum, but I do in the chat room because I know some of the people there personally. If I do not know you personally, I will not accept private messages.

乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Baited and Capped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: TEEN MIND AND BODY, PEER PRESSURE AND BULLYING, LGBT :: Peer Pressure and Bullying-
Jump to: