TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. To join email: teenlounge2024@outlook.com

Latest topics
» Aurora Lights tonight
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

» My three sons
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:19 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» April 27th Uno
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 pm by Jamie

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore Vote_lcapfantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore Voting_barfantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore Vote_rcap 
Lias
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore Vote_lcapfantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore Voting_barfantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore Vote_rcap 
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore Empty
PostSubject: fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore   fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 6:30 pm

if you are considering on watching fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore don't waste your time me and my mum tried watching it and it is very slow not very much action and it's very dark all the way through not as good as the first two
Back to top Go down
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore   fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 8:49 pm

Thanks for letting us know Dan, even the trailer does not show much action like Magic or any battle

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore   fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 8:56 pm

it's like you know when the jumping from place to place and it doesn't have no story that's how it fell and it was like all confusing
Back to top Go down

fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT :: Media and Entertainment-
Jump to: