Welcome to Teen Lounge

A place for all youth ages 10-18, and people who support a safe, clean, fun environment for youth to meet new friends and share interests.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Does it matter what your friends think about your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm by Empowered Youth

» Thanks for the invite
Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 am by Olaf Fub

» High school player drafted by the Cardinals
Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 am by ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

» What type of underwear are you wearing today?
Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:54 pm by \\TyBear//

» Don't get used
Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 pm by \\TyBear//

» Favorite type of food survey
Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 pm by \\TyBear//

» What sports are you playing when school starts back?
Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 pm by \\TyBear//

» AWESOME BAND VIDEO
Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyMon May 20, 2019 5:46 pm by zAnDeR

» Mom - Happy Mother's Day
Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyFri May 10, 2019 9:33 am by Snug-a-mom

Teen Lounge Visitors

Poll
Does it matter what your friends think about your girlfriend/boyfriend?
 No—as long as I like them, that's all that matters
 Yes—friends often see the things that I might miss when I'm in the haze of a serious crush.
View results

Which Emotion do you feel most often?

Go down 

Which emotion do you feel the most often?
Fear ( feeling of being afraid, frightened, scared.)
Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_lcap7%Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Anger ( feeling angry. or rage)
Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_lcap0%Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sadness (feeling sad over grief or not having friends, being depressed)
Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_lcap0%Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Joy (happiness, being relaxed, feeling great most of the time)
Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_lcap50%Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Anticipation (looking forward positively to something which is going to happen, or you think is going to happen)
Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_lcap36%Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Disgust (feeling things are wrong all the time, or you find fault with people instead of accepting people the way that they are)
Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_lcap7%Which Emotion do you feel most often? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ
Administrator
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

Which Emotion do you feel most often? Empty
PostSubject: Which Emotion do you feel most often?   Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 9:03 pm

Which emotion do you feel the most often? Vote for 1 only,
Back to top Go down
Olaf Fub

Olaf Fub

PostSubject: Re: Which Emotion do you feel most often?   Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:52 am

Interesting poll, but IDK though, pretty much every day, a peep can run through the whole gamut & not be limited to just a single emotion.
Back to top Go down
\0/Rykr\1/
\0/Rykr\1/

PostSubject: Re: Which Emotion do you feel most often?   Which Emotion do you feel most often? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 11:57 am

Very good point you bring up, and daily it would happen to most people, experience each and every one of them at some point during the day.
Or...maybe not daily, maybe a certain week you feel fear or disgust when you have an important final to take and you do not think you are ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Emotion do you feel most often?   Which Emotion do you feel most often? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Emotion do you feel most often?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Teen Lounge :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: Survey Section-
Jump to: