Welcome to Teen Lounge

A place for all youth ages 10-18, and people who support a safe, clean, fun environment for youth, to hang out

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» AWESOME BAND VIDEO
Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptyMon May 20, 2019 5:46 pm by zAnDeR

» Mom - Happy Mother's Day
Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptyFri May 10, 2019 9:33 am by Snug-a-mom

» Finals week - some pointers
Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptyThu May 09, 2019 1:58 pm by Kameren

» Favorite type of food survey
Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptyWed May 08, 2019 6:52 pm by Olaf Fub

» Public visitation announced for Crystal Lake boy A.J. Freund
Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 6:36 pm by Babylicious

» Which Emotion do you feel most often?
Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 11:57 am by \0/Rykr\1/

» Holy Week - chat room and trivia information
Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 pm by ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几

» Summer plans anyone?
Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 3:36 pm by Olaf Fub

» What I like about spring
Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 3:26 pm by Olaf Fub

Teen Lounge Visitors

Poll
What is your favorite type of food?
 Steak
 Hamburgers or cheeseburgers
 Pizza
 Italian - lasagna, spaghetti, mostacciol
 Mexican - taco's, burritos
 Chinese
 Macaroni and cheese
 Pasta
 Salad
View results

Holy Week - chat room and trivia information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几
Teen Lounge Owner
ㄒ卂ㄥㄚ几

Location : I'm a Midwest farm kid who plays football, basketball, and baseball, I participate in FFA, 4H, and STEM.

Holy Week - chat room and trivia information Empty
PostSubject: Holy Week - chat room and trivia information   Holy Week - chat room and trivia information EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Many of us that are members here are Catholic, which means this week which is Holy Week in our church, will have observances many of us will be attending. There are also a few members gone over the weekend due to Easter break. The break down for my area which many of you are from is this:

Holy Thursday April 18th - evening service

Good Friday April 19th - Stations of the Cross, different churchs will have Stations of the Cross, as well as march through town carrying a cross such as Jesus had to carry.

Saturday April 20th - Easter Vigil Mass

Sunday April 21st - Easter Sunday - Mass times vary, so again during the morning many may be at church.

Play trivia Friday and Saturday nights as normal, but keep in mind many will not be there due to all the Holy Week activities.

HAPPY EASTER from my parents, my brothers, and I

Holy Week - chat room and trivia information JkCgl2m

Holy Week - chat room and trivia information HqOAdDn
Back to top Go down
http://teen-lounge.forumotion.com

Holy Week - chat room and trivia information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Teen Lounge :: Welcome to Teen Lounge :: Introductions and Announcements-
Jump to: